Thursday, May 2, 2013

#themomentsthatmademewanttogobacktocamp



- When one of my campers held my hand in his, then looked me in the eye and touched our matching friendship bracelets saying 'I'll never forget you because of this'

<3


- Jumping into the lake on the last morning with some of the best friends I'll ever make


- Meeting campers and staff from all over the world



- Receiving notes and hand made gifts from campers 



                                               ...especially when they list my fave animals


- Overnight activities with campers (and the other counsellors..!)


- Buying my gumboots for $8 at the local thrift shop



- This reaction when my campers found out they'd signed up for the same activities


...and the opportunity to go back and do it all again! 



#21daystogo


No comments:

Post a Comment